Inscrit le: 20 Mar 2016
Moyenne de points: 1,50
|Posté le: Ven 7 Juil - 22:15 (2017) Sujet du message: Insiders Guide To Small Business Success In Michigan
"This Book Gives You 12 Astonishingly Simple, Foolproof Steps to Greater Growth, Cash Flow and Profitability"
Building and running a small business involves a lot of hard work and brings many challenges but it can be very rewarding if you follow the right strategies.
Achieving success seems to demand that you master a whole range of different areas and most small business owners don’t have the time or resources to become experts in all of those areas.
“Insider's Guide to Business Success in Michigan” was written by Priti Agrawal, CPA, MBA to provide helpful advice in many of the key areas, including:
• Different options for starting a business and how to choose the right one for your needs
• How to write business plans that get results
• Year-round tax strategies to save you money
• Tips on growing your business sensibly and profitably while keeping a healthy cash flow
• How and where to get the money you need to grow
• How to easily keep records that help you take control of your business and how to make sense of the numbers that matter
• Fringe benefits and insurance – what you need to do and what you should do for best results.
• Planning the exit – looking ahead to leaving your business
The book is written in a no-nonsense, step-by-step style that makes it easy to find the information you need wherever you are in the process.
Whether you are just starting out in building a business or looking to get the best out of one that has been established a long time, you’ll find it invaluable to have “Insider's Guide to Business Success in Michigan” close at hand.
bound: 364 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 23, 2017)
isbn: 1542980496, 978-1542980494,
weight: 1.7 pounds (